Click Here to download the Pre-Authorized Application Form for FaithLife Financial POP (pre-authorized offering program)
Click Here to download a form to make changes to your Pre-Authorized Giving
The FaithLife Financial Pre-Authorized Offering Program is a low-cost direct debit service that allows people to support their church through a convenient automatic monthly bank account withdrawal.
Benefits for the Contributor
· Regular withdrawals help you budget for your household expenses
· No more envelopes, cash or cheques to remember every Sunday
· Completely confidential
· Special contribution cards are provided so you can participate during offering
· Flexible - adjust your offering amount or cancel any time, no fees to the contributor
Benefits for the Church
· They receive a regular, dependable flow of contributions - helping them budget
· Periods of lower attendance don't result in lower donations
· Electronic payment programs reduce paperwork
· Administrative costs are reduced
A minimum of 5 participants are needed for St. Luke to subscribe
Withdrawals take place on the 20th of each month
St. Luke receives a monthly report, records the gifts and issues receipts at the end of the year
Return the application form with a void cheque/or PAD form from your bank, in a sealed envelope in the offering plate. Forms returned prior to the 8th of any month will be processed the same month (on the 20th)
You may wish to continue to use your regular offering envelopes:
For more information about the Faithlife Financial POP Program visit www.faithlifefinancial.ca
Canada Helps is an secure, alternative way to donate, processing gifts to St. Luke and on behalf of St. Luke via credit card, PayPal or interac online and issue tax receipts. Over 17,000 Canadian charities fundraise through Canada Helps, and it is a trusted partner of sister organizations such as Lutheran Hour Ministries, Concordia Seminary-St. Catharines, Lutheran Church-Canada East District.
Simply go to www.canadahelps.org to make an online gift. Search for St. Luke Lutheran Church, Ottawa and follow the steps. There are many giving options: create an account, make recurring donations or a one time offering.
When you make a gift through Canada Helps, you may want to let us know by using your regular St. Luke Offering envelopes.
For more information, check out the FAQ webpage: